Dear Friends and Colleagues:
Based upon the great feedback and outstanding reviews received from our sold-out, first in-person Neuroscience conference since Covid which recently took place in Charlotte, we are thrilled to announce InfoSource Events' 11th Annual Neuroscience Business Summit, taking place November 10-11, 2022 at the Sheraton Grand Hotel, Nashville, TN!!
With thought-provoking case studies, topic-specific discussion groups, and inspiring speakers, this invitation-only, one-of-a kind, not-to-miss educational conference is once again set to provide you with a renewed focus and a fresh perspective on the trends reshaping the Neurosciences market, as priorities and market disruptions shift on a continuous basis. Based on audience feedback, we will reshape the agenda and address some of the most pressing topics of interest while mapping out a plan that will drive success in today's ever-changing healthcare market.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions and precautions, the event will again operate on a "limited capacity", and registrations will be taken on a first-come-first-serve basis. Stay tuned for registration details and note that we expect to sell out sooner than expected -given the limited seating.
I look forward to seeing you in Nashville!
Owner, InfoSource Events
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
This conference is designed for administrators from hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, and community hospitals, with titles including but not limited to:
Administrative Directors/Managers/VPs of Neuroscience/Spine Service Lines
Vice Presidents/Directors of Operations
Medical Directors of Stroke/Neurosciences
Chief Operations Officers - Neurologists –Chief of Neurology Services
Administrative Directors of Neuro-Critical Care, Chief Administrators- VPs/Directors/Manager of Business Development
DISTINGUISHED SPEAKER LIST (IN PROGRESS)
Meredith Wells, Vice President of Neurosciences and Trauma Service Lines
Ascension Texas, Dell Medical School at The University of Texas at Austin
Wendy Elliott, MBA/HCM, MA , CCC-SP, AVP
Marcus Neuroscience Institute
Boca Raton Regional Hospital; Baptist Health South Florida
Mary R. Wylie, DHA, MBA, MHA, FACHE
Vice President; Chief Operating Officer
Administration; Baylor Scott and White Hospital
Angela Hawkins, MSN, RN, CCRN, CNRN, SCRN
Director, Neuroscience Service Line & Sleep Labs
Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
Saint Luke's Marion Bloch Neuroscience Institute
Rachel Spiegel, Assistant Vice President
Surgical Practices for Baptist Health Medical Group at Baptist Health South Florida
Nate Ortiz, Chief Operating Officer
Baptist Hospital Main /Miami Neuroscience Institute
Katie Kaney, DrPH, MBA; Owner, Kaney Group
Michael Graham, Assistant Vice President
Orthopedics and Spine, HCA
Robbe Peetz, MBA, PA-C
Ambulatory Director; Neurosciences, Rehab, Chronic Pain, PM & R and Student Health Services
Marceline (Marcy) Rogers, Senior Vice President
Neurosciences Service Line, Parkview Health
Juliana Fanning, Regional Director of Neuroscience Services
Morristown Medical Center
More speakers and panelists to be confirmed!
EARLY BIRD PRICE (REGISTER by OCTOBER 6)
$1,195.00 (Per person)
Register by October 6
After October 6
$1,395.00 (per person)
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
- Neuro Cognitive / Neuro - IR / Epilepsy
- Staffing, recruitment, compensation, integrating programs, leadership transparency
- Neuropsych, movement disorders, Behavioral Health component
- Standardizing healthcare accross a large health system
- Growth forecasts for Neuroscience services and future trends affecting the service line
- developing Philanthropy Program for Neurosciences' Margin Improvement
- Innovative approaches to control costs
- Technology advancements: Adoption of virtual care technology and innovation in digital health: How regulations impact digital health innovation and what the future of virtual care reimbursement would look like?
- Best practices for Neuroscience Centers of Excellence: Creating a "patient-centered" Neuroscience program- Comprehensive program development, benchmarking, strategic planning, service line creation, financial models
- Developing EMU Program and Movement Disorder Institute
- Headache Center, Movement Disorders, Epilepsy and MS Centers
- Telehealth growth/development: Telehealth's Place in the industry beyond the pandemic
- Establishing a Multi-Disciplinary Spine program, integrating outcomes & creating a market distinction
- Strategies for cost savings with ever-changing reimbursements
- Epilepsy Program
- Shift to value-based care model: System organization to get ready for value-based care
- How to effectively make joint neurosurgery / ortho-spine program work
- Physician Alignment Strategies: implementing win-win strategies and understanding the drivers toward physician integration – how to solve physician burnout issues - Discuss strategies to enhance physician involvement and collaboration
- Discussion on bundled payments, endovascular treatment, telemedicine, COE
- Developing a multi-disciplinary spine and pain center in a hospital center: Overcoming obstacles, clinical standardization, patient experience, and branding
- Co-management agreement structure with Neurosurgeons-how?
- Strategies to keep the entire team together (neurosurgeons, neurologists, nurses) and move your program forward
- Developing MD/Hospital Alliance to raise quality of care and lower costs: Recruitment of physicians/ Compensation models / Incentives for physicians – what works?
- Comprehensive care delivery/ Integration of general/sub-specialty neuroscience care
- Discussions on budget components and developing an institute- Financials/ROI/Cost reduction strategies
- Comprehensive Stroke Centers: How to develop, maintain, and staff a successful program; Certification, Recertification
- Population Health Strategies as it relates to Neurosciences
- Integrating ortho/neuro/spine
- Data and financial transparency between system + providers
- Payment models to prepare for future unknown
- Impact of value-based healthcare and applying that to neurosciences
- Aligning private / contract physician groups & employed / academics
- Impact of healthcare reform – business plans for shifts in reimbursement
- Financials of a Neuroscience Program ……And many more!